- 8 x 10/100/1000M
- 2 combo mini-GBIC Uplink
- POE/POE+ 67 W
- Layer 2 Vlan,Voice Vlan,Spanning Tree, Port Group
- Layer 3 Static Router
- DHCP Server,DHCP Snooping
- Support Web Management
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty 5YR fr EOS
From connectivity to cloud applications, networking plays a crucial role in every business journey. Reliability, security, and affordability continue to be top of mind while ongoing management and operations add additional complexity that take time and resources.
Cisco Business is a portfolio of affordable wireless access points, switches and routers designed and built for Small Business. Managed through Cisco Business Dashboard and mobile app, the portfolio provides a simple and reliable experience. Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in deploying and managing business networks by automating the deployment, monitoring and lifecycle management of the network.
Cisco Business Dashboard and Cisco Business mobile app
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches, part of the Cisco Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a critical building block for any small office network. Intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup, and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while pervasive security protects business critical transactions. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small office and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce. When your business needs advanced networking features and security for the digital transformation yet value is still a top consideration, you’re ready for the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches.
Cisco Business 350 series managed switches
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Business Series Switches offer a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Secure office connectivity: Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other networking devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
- Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. The switches provide the following benefits.
Ease of Management and Deployment
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them, including the following features:
- Cisco Business Dashboard is designed to manage Cisco Business switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in deploying and managing business networks while automating the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of the network. Cisco Business 350 Series switches support embedded probe for Cisco Business Dashboard, eliminating the need to set up a separate hardware or virtual machine on site. For more information, visit https://www.cisco.com/go/cbd
- The Cisco Network Plug and Play solution provides a simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new device rollouts or for provisioning updates to an existing network. The solution provides a unified approach to provision Cisco routers, switches, and wireless devices with a near-zero-touch deployment experience.
- The intuitive user interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- The switches also support Text view, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
High Reliability and Resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to ensure business continuity and that employees can always access the data and resources they need. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X and port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
- IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks.
Power over Ethernet
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are available with up to 48 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost. Models support 802.3af PoE and 802.3at PoE+. 60W PoE is also supported on select switches to power high-performance wireless access points and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
As the IP address scheme evolves to accommodate a growing number of network devices, the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can support the transition to the next generation of networking. These switches continue to support previous-generation IPv4, allowing you to evolve to the new IPv6 standard at your own pace and helping ensure that your current network will continue to support your business applications in the future. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have successfully completed rigorous IPv6 testing and have received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches enable a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. For example, the switches provide dynamic Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance.
With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
Cisco Business 350 Series switches provide true stacking capability, allowing you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot all switches in a stack as a single unit with a single IP address.
A true stack delivers a unified data and control plane, in addition to management plane, providing flexibility, scalability, and ease of use because the stack of units operates as a single entity constituting all the ports of the stack members. This capability can radically reduce complexity in a growing network environment while improving the resiliency and availability of network applications. True stacking also provides other cost savings and administrative benefits through features such as cross-stack QoS, VLANs, LAGs, and port mirroring, which clustered switches cannot support.
The sleek and compact design for the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide additional deployment flexibility, including outside wiring closet installation such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms without disturbing the environment.
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches integrate a variety of power-saving features across all models, providing the industry’s most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolio. These switches are designed to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protects the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco-friendly network solution without compromising performance. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches feature:
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
- Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches offer the reliable performance and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. A solution that has been rigorously tested to help ensure optimal network uptime to ensure business continuity. Complementary one-year access to our Small Business Support Center for ongoing support. Limited lifetime warranty with Next-Business-Day (NBD) advance replacement (where available) keeps your business running smoothly.